Saya Nak Kurus

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Bigger and Fat

Beginning of January, i went to tesco with my hubby, then we saw weight measurement, my hubby ask me to do the weighing, at that time, i am so scared because i know i am gaining to much. All my clothes tooo sendat already. So after the measurement, wow what a big surprised, i am now 53 kg. Oh my gucci, too much i'm gaining.

After one year married i am gaining 7 kg. Huwaaa..so sad. So i decided to start my healthy and diet lifestyle even its too hard for me. What i realize its not about the portion of the food i take, but also i need to do the exercise and work out. Really miss the good old days, i can enjoy swimming, jogging, gym or badminton twice a week. But now, erm what can i say more. I just start control my food portion and start to do skipping.

So lets wait and see next month how much weight i can reduced.

1 comment: